Monday, April 5, 2010

Day 7 Barcelona

On day 7 we decided to take it easy and relax a bit more than we had been doing, so we went shopping! Passeig de Gracia, the street our apartment is on, is lined with shopping galore. From high-end stores like Burberry and Chanel to more affordable options like Zara and H&M, there was a lot to take in! The one problem, everyone else decided the day before Easter was a great time to shop as well. I left with a new purse, Mikey a new pair of jeans, Nikki a shirt and dad...of course found some shoes! In the end, it was more of a people watching day.

Day 7
the first 7 we found was great, but we couldn't resist taking another...

1 comment:

Peg said...

You guys will never cease to amaze me. Mike I'm not sure I knew you had a shoe fetish. Oh well at least you didn't buy a purse. ;)