Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Day 9 Barcelona

I was going to try and fool you by changing the photos like this...

Day 9


...but I know you are much too smart for me. Day 8 and 9 pictures were in fact taken at the same time. No judging, day 8 flew by and we realized far too late (we were in our jammies, people!) that we had forgotten to take a day 8 picture. So there you have it, the truth. This was REALLY taken on day 9 though and we were still in high spirits!

Day 9 was mom and dad's last day in Barcelona. Although day 8 was specifically dedicated to Antoni Gaudí, we visited Park Güell the next day. The park has beautiful details designed by Gaudí complete with awesome views of the city. A must see if you visit Barcelona!














2 comments:

Peg said...

I better post something so this isn't blank. Pictures are beautiful. How are mom & dad holding up? Are you guys running them ragged? As always thinking of you and sending my LOVE.

megan jodi said...

Peg, thanks for your comments! I love hearing what you have to say and knowing someone is reading my posts :)

Mom and dad held up fabulous in Spain, they made it back to California a couple days ago but had a great time here. We all truly enjoyed our time together!

Love you always, miss you! xoxo